M-o-M-e-N-t-S

Life has a lot of emotions that are never seen by many...moments that may happen only once...well, capturing those is my p-a-s-s-i-o-n...welcome to my lab!;)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

CHOCOLATES!

i've been quite sad lately -- one of my good friends is acting really weird and aloof towards me, our company is on a hot seat now for some bad allegations and worst... i missed RAIN's concert (RAIN is my ultimate favorite Korean actor) last Sept. 11 because im on a "closed-wallet" policy nowadays... waaah!! But, God really has his ways of making me smile -- just last Thu. i've received a parcel from a good friend in New Zealand (thanks, Jeff!) containing bars of CADBURY and WHITTAKER chocolates, all with my favorite almonds and macademia! WOAH! I was so happpppppy! :) So, while I was munching the first WHITTAKER bar (yum! luv it!), i was reflecting how God works in simple yet wonderful ways in my life just to let me know, "hey, Dredd, I'M STILL HERE!" Life's really a box of chocolates, u dont know what u'l get. Now i'm smiling.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home