M-o-M-e-N-t-S

Life has a lot of emotions that are never seen by many...moments that may happen only once...well, capturing those is my p-a-s-s-i-o-n...welcome to my lab!;)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

SINGAPORE 2009

(at the NAIA, Philippines)
It was summer last year when I, together with my officemates (Ateng and her hubby, Ate Espie and Mam Nilds had a chance to go visit Singapore (on a promo fare again, hehe!). I was really astounded how clean and beautiful the place really was and how disciplined are the people there. Those 5 days were simply unforgettable. So, as expected, i took pixx -- lots of it! :)



with Ate Espie... while we were waiting for our flight (5 a.m.).


heaven?! :)


at the Chinatown.. what i like when im in other countries is that i get to wear spaghetti and shorts at the streets without being looked upon, hehe!



at the famous ESPLANADE! ... ( btw, i'd like to thank Raymond Rubia, a friend from HS who toured me around, treated me a good lunch and became my personal photographer.) :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home